Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Conservative Design

Do liberals have a corner on creativity?

I'm finding that not only are a lot of Conservative messages difficult to muddle through, a lot of design done for certain operations only reinforce the stereotype that they are out of touch and irrelevant. Don't be one of them.

When I compare organizations, I see a big difference in the area of creativity, communication(layout), professionalism, and most of all – branding.

I think in the coming generation that, unless you can clearly and succinctly state your case, you will fail. Get to the point fast. Use your branding elements; and if you don't have consistent branding elements established, get them!

"There are organizations doing great things, but they just don't know how to say it!"

2 comments:

  1. With younger people you certainly do have to get to the point fast. I have a VERY short attention span and many advertisements, especially those which are political, bore me to the point of tears.

    ReplyDelete