Thursday, November 25, 2010

Circle. Circle. Dot. Dot. Logos. Logos. Spot. Spot.

So cool! What a great study! See how many "logos" you can recognize! (As is the mark of good work) These are so obvious once you see the answers! I found it helps to squint a bit. Enjoy!

http://unevolvedbrands.com/

[Semi-Spoiler Alert] Logos I recognized (I tried to avoid the clues, but were occasionally too curious to see what the clue was on maybe 5 of them) were: American Airlines, Apple, TMobile, Subway, Flickr, Bing, BP, Baskin Robins, LG, Twitter, Dunkin Doughnuts, Burger King, Ikea, I thought #30 was H&R Block (it's not)

I think I got these ones right: Cisco, Yahoo (w/ clue), Kelloggs (w/ Clue), KFC, Starbucks, Google, Sprint, Nextel, Master Card, Lego, Onstar, Time Warner Cable, Taco Bell, Cingular, Best Buy, Black Berry, American Express, New York Library, MSN, Fire Fox, Groove Shark, Harley Davidson, Pepsi

No comments:

Post a Comment