Friday, September 4, 2009

Southwest Airlines Recruits Kids for Child Labor

I've posted about Southwest before, because their the best airline IMO. And now I think I know why their able to get the edge on their competition. And at this point, I'd put nothing past them! Do you see what they are doing to these kids! As a pair of little girls walked the aisle passing out treats, I was able to snap a shot of one of them. Oh, the audacity! (Did anyone even know what this word meant before Obama got into politics?)

What a great way to get the kids involved in your airline(and just in general giving them something to do), out of their parent's hair, and make a buck for SW. I wonder what airline these two little girls will want to fly next time they travel? It's a shot in the dark, but I'd guess SW.

Might be a good way for SW to recruit too! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment